PT Billing Services is not just an electronic claims processing center, our services include a full range of physical therapy services so you can run your practice as an efficient business. Because every practice is unique, we customize our services to meet your individual needs. Below are some of the services and benefits PT Billing Services can provide to your practice.
Professional Services Provided With Our Services:
- Primary, Secondary, and Tertiary claims processing and follow-up
- Worker’s Compensation and Personal Injury filing
- Patient Billing and Patient Statements
- Posting of payments upon receipt of EOB’s and Patient Statements
- Follow-up and dispute insurance denials
- Annual fee scale and code review
- Identify areas where reimbursements can be improved
- Answer patient calls regarding billing questions
- Personalized reports provided monthly
- Payments are sent directly to you, we never come in contact with your money
- Accounts Receivable Management
- IT Services and Consulting
Key Benefits Provided With Our Services:
- No computer system to learn, upgrade or maintain in the medical office
- No staff turnover, no staff training, and re-training required
- No employee benefits
- No employee absenteeism
- No office distractions which lead to errors in billing
- No phone calls to the practice about patient bills or statements
- Less staff required in your office
- More time to spend with your patients
- Reduced overhead expenses
Services We Do NOT Provide:
- Patient Verification of Benefits - This is a function of your EHR program and is best done by your front desk personnel.
- Patient Authorizations - This is a function of your EHR program and needs to be tracked in the office to make sure every visit is authorized and eligible for payment by the insurance company.
- Provider Credentialling - Credentialling has become a full-time position and is best left to a Credentialling Specialist.